course info

snow college - art 2950

Monday, April 25, 2011


Manifesto
Matthew C. Tervort
I believe in an art that is, cracked dried and bloody
I believe in an art that is, smooth and moist
I believe in an art that is, white fresh linens
I believe in an art that, breaths in with Spring and out with Winter
I believe in an art that is, processed
I believe in an art that is, that perfect moment where all is good
I believe in an art that is, running, anywhere and nowhere, the rest is simple
I believe in an art that is, not understood completely at first
I believe in an art that is, sunrays
I believe in an art that is, rough grimy and dirty
I believe in an art that is, pain, a pain that few understand, a pain that guys will have boxing matches for just so they can feel this pain
I believe in an art this is, in the rain, kissing, standing, crying, and holding a loved one close
I believe in an art that is, crying and thinking all is lost
I believe in an art that is, grown from death

Art is not my life, my life is Art

No comments: