course info

snow college - art 2950

Monday, April 22, 2024

Mackenzie Justesen Creative future

 


Career: I would like to be a character concept artist. But I am still flexible in what I would like to do. 


Money: I don’t need a ton of wealth, nor do I really want it. But make enough to not be in debt, pay the bills, and still have some for savings and for fun family trips.


Place to live: I would like a nice decent sized house, with a garden/backyard. 


Enviroment/studio: Depending on the space I could have a room, or make a shed in the yard into a studio. I would definitely need somewhere to put all my stuff that is for sure. 


Education: I want to get a bacholers, I am thinking of either graphic design or animation. I don’t know where yet. And I want to continue learning after school with workshops and such.


Lifestyle: I want to be comfortable with the option to travel and have fun. 


Community/peers: I would like to live in a community that is supportive or at least kind with each other. My family will always be a part of my community, with some close friends I hope. I’d also like to find some art friends.


No comments: