course info

snow college - art 2950

Monday, April 22, 2024

Creative Future- Isabelle Ludvigson

 Who do you want to be?

  • I want to continue my personal study after my AFA

  • I want to add more movement and mindfulness into my life

  • I want to eventually start a family

Where will you go?

  • Travel!

  • Move out of the state and experience a different environment

  • Live in a safe community— not too big but not too small

  • Have a creative space for me and Sam

    • Could be separate, but have a space for both of us as well


How are you gonna accomplish it/ what will you do?

  • Graduate with my AFA

    • Preparing creatively

  • Take online art classes or in-person art classes after graduating to continue my personal study

  • Save money for school and family stuff

    • Get better jobs and work hard!

  • Afford a home


What can I do today to work on this?

  • Study hard

    • Canvas is my best friend

    • Work from priority 1, 2, 3, etc.

  • Survive finals

  • Take 5-10 minutes each day to think critically

    • Started learning a new language a few days ago

    • Helps stretch my brain

  • Take some time each day to take care of myself

    • Helps my mental health

  • Take time to connect with family and friends

    • Spend some time with Sam

    • Connect with other students

No comments: