course info

snow college - art 2950

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Persona- Andrea Martinez

    My name is Jennifer Stone. I was born in 1998 in Perth, Scotland. I have purple eyes, straight black hair, freckles and I measure 1.71m. I’m a chef who likes to cook about everything, especially desserts, crepes. Every time that I prepare a dessert I like to decorate them and also the plate by putting a small drawing. I live in New York City, I work at the famous restaurant “Bonjour crepes and Wine”. 

    I love to eat Indian food, my favorite plate is the Chicken Makhani which is butter chicken cooked in a spiced tomato sauce, and Aloo Gobi which is potato and cauliflower. 

    My style is Artsy and trendy which is wearing trendy colors and clothes and I use comfy shoes, like sneakers and combat boots.

     I like to spend my time with my family playing tennis and golf and do video chat with my Mexican YouTubers friends SKabeche.






No comments: